- How Valium comes in handy during a war
- Does Al-Qaeda really exist?
- The "bullwhip effect" - the magnification of demand fluctuations as one moves up the supply chain
- Google launches a service to help you find files on your own computer. The download is small, but it seems to need 1GB of free space to install.
- Soweto turned 100
- The history of containerized shipping, using a networking analogy
- Swarm-semiotics - weird, but interesting
- Some links to linguistics articles and a link to this essay on sentence diagramming
- Is the MP3 format losing ground?
- A "battleground state" that no one really cares about
- Broadband over power lines gets boost from US government
- Wavelet tutorial links. I haven't checked any out yet though.
- A free online book on digital signal processing. I don't know how good it is, since I just started reading it today.
- A Muslim examination of Islamist suicide terrorism
Friday, October 15, 2004
Posted by gp at 20:30