Taxi drivers are not the only inconsiderate and reckless road users; the following dangerous habits also need to be cracked down on:
- People who, seeing a line of cars in the right-lane of a two-lane highway, passing a truck, decide to use the left-lane to overtake these cars. They then try to force their way back into the right-lane when they reach the truck, causing the other vehicles in the right lane to have to brake suddenly.
- Truck drivers who violate lane restrictions and minimum speed rules.
- Morons who don't treat broken robots as four-way stops (from what I've seen, Durbanites, in particular, ignore this rule)
- Idiots who do u-turns on highways by crossing the median island
- Pedestrians who run across highways.
- People who drive in the emergency lane.