- I surf the net looking for information that is useful or interesting to me. I use web applications to get things done. I expect that most people do the same. I am not awed by eye-candy, but I appreciate an aesthetically pleasing website as much as the next person.
- Presentation is important, but if your corporate website doesn't have useful content the it will probably be a white elephant.
- If your website's navigation scheme makes it difficult for search engines to follow your links you will lose business.
- If you use obscure jargon to describe your business, instead of saying what you do in simple English, you will probably lose search engine hits
- If you have spelling and grammatical errors on your site, your company will look unprofessional, and even the best site design won't compensate for that
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Blindingly obvious observations about corporate website content (that some people still don't know about)
Posted by gp at 09:09