- 1/3 of 2003 UK graduates out of work
- Top 10 software programs [via Anil Dash]
- Morons watch DVDs while driving
- Gauteng's "land shortage". Check this post out for links to more information about the dolomite problem.
- I am pretty sure that Durbanites were thrilled about the public holiday, with all the Gauteng money being spent there.
- Good riddance to the Nats
- I'm going to get the whole XP SP2, since it's difficult to download patches when reinstalling Windows
- DataDots defeat Australian chop shops
- 60-70 % of online news readers are male
- Lightning as art
- Doom 3 review
- 702 interviewed the police chief in the Pakistani town of Gujarat who denied speaking to the media about an alleged "Al-Qaida plot".
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Daily Links - 10/08/2004
Posted by gp at 19:28