- A Kentucky Fried Chicken knockoff in New York. I remember a similar case involving McDonald's in South Africa a few years ago. [via Anil Dash]
- Wayne Wides on South Africa's first Olympic gold this year
- Whenever someone brings up the topic of high-rise housing, I think about the housing projects depicted in American TV shows, with crime, drugs and "welfare queens".
- Call-centre outsourcing gathers steam in Europe
- Interesting article on Joburg's Harrison Street
Monday, August 16, 2004
Daily Links - 16/08/2004
Posted by gp at 19:57