- XP SP2 blues [via Scripting News]
- European reactions to US troop redeployments
- A silly "mercy" rule that tries to protect losing Olympic softball teams from humiliation
- Maine - an American presidential election swing state.
- This paper details a paradox in American presidential politics - states that take more money from the federal government than they contribute tend to vote for the Republicans.
- What makes a stock "cheap"?
- "How the Google IPO didn't change Wall Street"
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Weekend Links - 21/08/2004
Posted by gp at 00:11