- Blogosphere vs. Usenet See also this.
- Paid search engine inclusion coming to an end
- Laurie Mylroie, conspiracy crackpot and warmonger [via On Lesotho]
- The story behind the new Nandos a campaign [via Cherryflava]
- US medical professionals who refuse contraception to patients
- Why John Kerry chose John Edwards
- America faces shortage of VINs [via Anil Dash]
- Gene Expression has lots of new posts to wade through
- Wired on Mozilla extensions
- The big news story around here is the Diepsloot riots. Frankly, I'm surprised that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. Here's a story by a reporter who got a little too close to the action.
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Daily Links - 07/07/2004
I got tired of chasing plumbing faults in SimCity 3000, and, in any case, I achieved my goal of a million sim population. Back to surfing the net:
Posted by gp at 20:22