- The Darfur crisis in the Arab media.
- British teenager spoofs emergency-preparedness website, gets into trouble
- Will airships move soldiers in future?
- Helping troops to stay awake
- Movie advertising moves online
- The Evil Eye in Greece, and the rest of the World
- Nanotech hype
- Egypt and Sudan make nice
- Fidel Castro quotes Slate column on Bush
- Secret Service agent forces journalists covering the Democratic convention to stand as a mark of respect for
- Robot scientists
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Daily Links - 29/07/2004 & 30/07/2004
Posted by gp at 21:20