- I hadn't noticed that The Corner Office is up again, at a new address [via Commentary]
- Cooking by Numbers [via The Presurfer]
- US lawmakers investigate breaking up of pay-tv "bouquets"
- Neuroeconomics [via Mises Economics Blog]
- Cherryflava has a post on Cape Town's ranking as the fifth best city in the world by an American travel magazine
- AmbiDextri on an illogical new ICC ruling
- War Nerd on Fallujah [via Sailer]
- Some American soldiers watch Fahrenheit 9/11
- Cape Town crime watch programs terminated after being snitched on by private security operative
- The Pilot on airports
- The condensed version of a new book by a serving US intelligence official
- Fodder has a post on why the Iraq war was
Update: One more link (11:15 PM)
Col Lounsbury's Moroccan secretary seems to be trying to snare him. It's not unusual for Moroccan girls to want rich foreign husbands, from what I know of them.